Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance. Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
There are no reviews yet.