Breaking free from the congested 5 GHz band, airFiber® 11 is the first modular airFiber radio system purpose-built for the 11 GHz licensed frequency market. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber 11 delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range, making it ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
- Full duplex Point-to-Point radio
- 11 GHz frequency operation
- Up to 1.2+ Gbps throughput
- Proprietary INVICTUS™ processor
- Integrates with airFiber® 11 GHz antennas
- Utilizes distinct Rx and Tx frequencies
- Accepts PoE or DC power
- Secure 128-bit AES encryption
Power Source Options
Support for PoE or DC power gives you the flexibility to power the AF-11 separately from Ethernet traffic.
Each duplexer has a low channel and a high channel that can be configured by simply reversing the position of the duplexer.
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Networking Interface||Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
|Operating Frequency||10.7-11.7 GHz2|
|Dimensions||327 x 112 x 86 mm (12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39″)|
|Power Supply (PoE)||50VDC, 1.2A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)|
|Mounting||Integrated Pole Mount Included
Oversized Rocket Mount Compatible
|Max. TX Power||30 dBm2 (Dependent on Regulatory Region)|
|Supported OS||airOS® F|