Using airMAX ac technology, the IsoStation 5AC supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput. It also offers the following features:
All horn antennas are optimized for co-location. The asymmetrical versions (60° and 90°) narrow the elevation pattern to increase gain where users need it.
- Interchangeable horn antennas for enhanced beam shaping
- Horn feed comes directly from the radio input/output so connectors are eliminated
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- All metal, shielded radio base
- Metal strap for quick pole-mounting
- The IsoStation 5AC comes with a 45° isolation antenna. Ubiquiti offer three optional antennas with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, so you can customize the IsoStation 5AC for your specific installation requirements:
|Management Wi-Fi Radio
The IsoStationTM AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Asymmetrical horn antenna options (60° and 90°) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation, and they offer industry-leading front-to-back ratio and low side lobe radiation. Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45°, the default) are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
|Improved Noise Immunity
IsoStationTM blocks or spatially filters out noise,so noise immunity is improved.This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
|Hight MAC Efficiency
High MAC efficiency provides ±80% PHY RATE throughput.
The antenna horn is interchangeable and helps with beam-shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The IsoStationTM also gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
Beam Performance Perfected
The IsoStationTM can use a variety of horn antenna sectors designed for increased co-location performance without sacrificing gain. Its unique beam performance and superb co-location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Now with airOS®8
airOS®8 provides powerful features, including airMAX® ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability.
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Memory||64 MB DDR2|
|Operating Frequency||2400-2483.5 5150-5875|
|Dimensions||174 x 174 x 150 mm (With Horn)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Sensitivity||-96 dBm -65 dBm|