Incorporating Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU-Lite is a 5 GHz radio with an integrated antenna design for use as a PtMP CPE. LTU technology breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology and supports 1024 QAM for superior performance. Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50 MHz) allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference.
- PtMP CPE
- 1024 QAM
- 10/20/30/40/50 MHz channel bandwidth
- Central configuration management from AP side
- Frequency split
- Auto power adjustments
- Router mode support
- Functions in a PtMP environment with the LTU-Rocket as the basestation
Featuring an integrated antenna, the LTU Lite is a compact, cost-effective subscriber station utilizing the 5 GHz radio band. It functions as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) environment with the LTU Rocket® as the basestation.
Proprietary LTU Technology
Based on Ubiquiti’s LTU technology, the LTU Lite is not impeded by the limitations of standard 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Its custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide up to 600+ Mbps (1) of real TCP/IP throughput and modulation rates of up to 4096QAM (2).
(1) 1+ Gbps with future firmware upgrade.
(2) Available with future firmware upgrade.
The LTU Lite supports both bridged and built-in hardware NAT router modes to suit your specific deployment.
The LTU Lite can use different frequencies for TX and RX to avoid interference.
Convenient Mount Options
The LTU Lite is designed for quick yet reliable mounting on a pole or on a wall. All necessary mounting hardware is included.
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz|
There are no reviews yet.