Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the NanoBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
* Please note that manufacturer’s instructions for the installation, configuration and use of the equipment must be strictly observed.
|Memory||64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash|
|Operating Frequency||2412 – 2472 MHz Worldwide|
|Dimensions||189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92″)|
|Power Supply (PoE)||24V, 0.5A PoE|
|Interfaces||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)|
There are no reviews yet.